Thursday, January 3, 2008

whinding down.

I had Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dinner tonight.
And I haven't wrapped my hair in two nights. Tonight isn't looking good either.

I'm going back to school Monday. UNC Charlotte. New semester. New year. New room. This is my time to do what needs to be done. I know I can do well this semester, I will do well. Last semester I was getting adjusted to being away from home and seeing my best friend and other once a month. Being hungry and not being about to get in the Hondie and go to Lowe's Food. It's still hard to get used to. My best friend left for school shortly after our New Year's celebration and it's definetly been difficult. I guess when I get back to Charlotte next week it won't be so hard. At least I say that now.

Tonight I spent a wonderful night with my girls. I'm gonna miss them. Sending my best friend off and leaving them after a great night the other night was really sad and hard. I don't have much of that at school. My pillow caught a tear...or two..that night. But as Jill says, "I keep smiling when I come through..and cry when I need to."

looking forward to smiling alot more.

No comments: