Monday, November 12, 2007

it's monday.


What's going on with black guys nowadays?! So many times I'm walking around campus in the dark by myself and if a black guy happens to walk past me...he will do his best not to acknowledge my presence? What's that all about? Fellas...get your game and respect up.


Anyways, I don't have much to say today. It's Monday, which is usually extremely busy for me with class and two separate group meetings, every Monday.


But today is Veteran's Day...so this post goes to my late Grandfather, who passed this year whom I miss dearly. I think about him everyday and I really wish he was here to see how I was doing in college. But, I do know and believe he is watching me. When I feel like slacking off, I think about Papa, because I know he wouldn't have it. This has been the longest time in my life I haven't been to Mt.Airy (his/ my mom's hometown) ...and I really think I'd do just about anything just to be there.





miss and love you Papa...so much.

No comments: