Thursday, December 20, 2007

checking in.

Things are moving pretty smoothly here. This week has been pretty mellow, catching up with lots of lost time with my best friend. The last few days have been kinda dull because her job has summoned her all day which leaves me here. It's interesting how you imagine Christmas break as catching up with your friends from high school that you are dying to see and vice versa. I've made attempts to connect with old friends...but very few have been reciprocated, or initiated.

I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit. I finally finished my shopping needs today and I think I got some gifts, despite my college budget. I just finished wrapping a present, and then realized...I'm still a very bad wrapper, somethings will never change.

Nevertheless, I did visit my second doctor in the past two days. Yesterday, I visited my ear, nose and throat doctor and today was my gastrointestinal man. To make a long story short, frequent heartburn + frequent sore throats = lots of pain. I've been praying and praying for the problem to subdue and to figure out exactly what was going on, but I'm not sure I'm so excited about the upper endoscopy I have to get next week.

I got my new BlackBerry this week! I'm quickly realizing why they call them CrackBerrys. I'm just a beginner and I'm still trying to figure out to assign tones to my messages in stuff...I'm usually technologically savvy but...whatever.

I really want some ice cream, but I'm tryna resist the urge. I'll see what I can do.

No comments: