Sunday, December 2, 2007

crunch time.

I had a great weekend in Raleigh. Like my best friend said, it was great mixing the new with the old. I hope to have more enjoyable tiring fun in the near future...especially when these group projects and exams are over in the next week.

I pray everynight for God to keep a steadfast spirit in me, I know that I am capable. Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day. But I know I can, I have people behind me who I know love me, and are looking for me to do well because they know I can.

Especially you, you, you and my favorite 3 people at 2015.

I can get through the next 10 days like a pro, despite the people and things that are trying the best to get in my way.

And so can you...to all my fellow collegians, good luck with exams.


once again, I apologize for the recent boring post(s)...stay tuned.

No comments: