Thursday, December 6, 2007

it's thursday.

I don't know what I should be more excited about.

a. finally being done with classes. and my two major projects.
b. Press tickets to the screening of Will Smith's "I Am Legend" next Tuesday or
c. getting assigned to a new room this morning. Thank God. honestly.

I'm so happy to be able to relax before I head into my first exam on Monday. Today was mostly a chill day after I had to wake up at 6 am to get in line for room changes. Cleaned up, washed my hair, visited some friends and tonight I plan on getting a jump on my Christmas shopping; from the comfort of my room of course...who really enjoys going to the mall during Christmas season? Not this one. Shopping from my laptop works perfectly fine for me.

I haven't even given much thought to the Holidays yet, I've been so busy with school. I realized I was entirely too stressed and into my work, when I looked down yesterday at my phone and wondered why my mom was calling me. But then I remembered I hadn't talked to her in two days and she probably just wanted to make sure I was alive and well. Sad.

Can someone tell me why the dining halls on campus are now closing at 7pm now because of exams?! How much sense does that make? UNC Charlotte is a very special institution.

O well...i've been writing lots of haikus lately. mostly out of boredom, and even more out of thoughts. and very much feeling.



last night i went to
bed; heart pumping out my chest
need to get home soon.
twelve.four.ohseven.

No comments: