Sunday, December 9, 2007

without tomatoes, of course.

I don't think I've done a weekend roundup in a while. But it's okay. This weekend has basically consisted of studying, so there isn't much to elaborate on. Well...I did go "midnight bowling" last night. But they were tryna charge $13. No thanks. They had karaoke which got me pretty excited, but then I realized it was in the bar which meant you had to be 21, which obviously is a few years too much for me.

I started packing for my new room! Less than 2 days from moving! I'm beyond excited.

I woke up early and got on my study grind from the start. I'm kinda burnt out for the day, but I'll probably put in another hour or so, and tomorrow my exam isn't until 2. I gotta do well. It's my last test for a very long time.

Me and my friend went to Residence Dining Hall tonight (RDH; which we have renamed Rather Die Hungry). I don't understand how we pay so much money and the food is just disgusting. We took a look around and quickly decided it was gonna be a Panera night. It was great, I highly suggest the new chipotle chicken sandwich. Without tomatoes, of course.

Okay, I think I'm done here. A week from now I will be hommmmme! I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself, not having to wake up and see male species sleeping in my living room or scum coming out of every crevice of my bathroom. Or food peaking from under my couch. Thank you Mom and Dad.

...sorry, no haiku's tonight. But in case you needed another reason to love Jill....


"...i am so fly. i can fly higher than high
i can be many styles at the same time
you're now rocking with the best
your royal highness
if you want a test, then test me but...
when you come to me, be ready"
be ready jill scott

No comments: