10 Things I'd Practically Die for Right now:
1. Cookout Tray: Spicy Chicken, no tomatoes, double onion rings and a huge tea. $4.27. Even better if it was from South Saunders Street.
2. An umbrella: For years, I've never had one or been able to keep up with one. I forgot I need one until I'm walking in the pouring rain, comme this morning.
3. A wonderful gentleman to come vacuum and do my laundry.
4. New socks: I've never believed in matching socks but, I haven't even got new socks in probably years.
5. An old school hamburger phone: I finally watched Juno today via bedside bootleg. Her phone was pretty sick.
6.For last night's dream encounter with Will Smith to come true.
7. A change of scenary: Anywhere, Somewhere. My 12 x 6 foot space gets old after a while. And the entire campus of UNC Charlotte.
8. For my Mom to call me! I know her and my dad have real jobs but jeez, why do I have to call my mom to her from her?
9. A quiet relaxing night with my friends Moon and Stars at my favorite place, which is unfortunately very far from here.
10. Sounds cheesy but....a meaninful hug.
a past due mani/pedi.