Thursday, February 7, 2008

miss you.

I miss my friends. And my sister. Alot. Sometimes I look up and it's 8 PM and I realized my phone hasn't rang all day. It's okay though, when I do get a phone call...or email, it makes everything pretty much okay.
I was really looking forward to spending the weekend at my Aunt's house this weekend. I've been here at UNCC a little bit too long. I wanted to get away and have a different space to get the nice load of work I have to get done actually done in peace.
But I feel like no one on this Earth is ever too busy to call or text or email the ones you love and say hello. Or just thinking of you. I sent a few myself this week to people I hadn't heard from in a while.

This week has flown by and I know next week is gonna come even faster. I can't believe it's about to be mid- February.

What are you doing this weekend? If you haven't spoken to a friend in a long time...send a hello.
If I haven't spoken to you in a while....hello, i love you and miss you too.

1 comment:

Don said...

Sorry to hear that you miss your friends and sister. I know the feeling though.

I agree, no one should be so busy where they can't at least send a text.

I plan on trying to get out of taking someone out to eat and to a movie. lol. Probably won't be able to. She doesn't seem to want to give me time enough @ missing her.