Monday, March 17, 2008

precious


How can this not make your day?
The two little ones are my cousins Ryan, 3 and Makayla, almost15 months. Ryan is very sick, but thank God today she finally gets to go home after spending over a month in the hospital.
I put this pick on my laptop background to remind me of how gorgeous they both are, to continue to pray for Ryan's health and just remember to have undying faith and hope like a child.
I spent a wonderful weekend with my family. Despite a little bit of drama going around in the McNeill realm, I can't complain much. Plus, today is St. Patrick's Day, so I should celebrate my family. I'm supposed to be Irish. At least I think so :)
But regardless...for those who know and even don't know her circumstances continue to pray for Ryan and just be nice. It makes the world a better place.

6 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

aaaw i love this picture!!
look at ryan's lil green nails!!
makayla's half smile!!!
LOVE IT!

1/3 said...

aww this is so cute:-) I keep yor lil cousin in my prayers. That smile is so adorable:-)

kit von b. said...

ahhhhhhh i love her nails. they really are precious little lambs.

-karrie b.

Don said...

Silent prayer to Ryan. She looks like she is happy as can be.

Hope is a beautiful thang.

Adrianne M said...

Yes, my little "lambs" are adorable.

Thanks for the prayers.

i.can't.complain. said...

*prayers for ryan*

-1-