Friday, January 9, 2009

if you're bored this weekend....

go see:




slumdog millionaire!!! it's really good, i read the book ( heheheh ) when i was like in middle school "Q&A." lol the book was amazing!!!! i was so excited when I found out they made a movie. This movie made me wanna go to India...

or



Role Models!!! It's soooooooooooooooo funny, I was crying laughing. I saw it at the $1.50 movie with my friends! We were rolling, I would have paid $8!

okay. that's it. back to school this weekend :/

1 comment:

Dre' Leon said...

I haven't seen these movies yet but i heard that both of these movies were great in there own right.

I want to see Slumdog b/c i heard a lot of great things and i know it won a couple of awards last night but i will admit i was a little hesitant to watch role models...it looked like one of those typical B movies...but since you, your sis and several others approve i'll have to catch it...


oh yea i watched pineapple express the other night and thought it was ok...i was expecting to be dying from laughing but i think i may have chuckled twice and thats it...i almost feel like watching this without having got stoned first is like watching a 3D movie without the special glasses.