Sunday, December 23, 2007

my house smells like collards.

My family is here. It feels great. I saw my cousin today whom I hadn't seen in 10 years. He lives an hour and a half away in Wilmington and I haven't seen him in over 10 years. It doesn't make sense, but I'm so happy that we are together again. It's definetly a distraction from what my brain keeps trying to remind me, that I don't want to think about, so it's probably a good thing. Besides that, I am really enjoying their company.

I think I'm finally in the Christmas spirit. Two days to go, so I guess it's probably time. I still have yet to spend the time with people I thought would be anxious to see me. I keep calling, but no one calls back. But that seems to be how things go now a days.

Don't look for me at any grocery or retail store tomorrow. I think I'd rather be locked in my room at UNC Charlotte.

If you don't hear from me....Merry Christmas.

No comments: