Thursday, December 27, 2007

still here.

My Christmas went surprisingly well. I thought there was gonna be quite a bit of McNeill drama...but things turned out okay. It was no doubt a packed house, but my family was a joy, and I'm kinda sad that they left. O well...



Besides that, nothing new is happening on this end. I got to catch up with a few friends yesterday finally. It was good seeing everyone I guess....no one would have missed me if I wouldn't have showed up. Had a little bit of "best friend/best friend" time last night. It was interesting, cute but sadly probably the last because my best friend is heading back to school next week. Not excited about that at all.

Today I plan to start getting back into my progressive grind, which means finally getting a true start on my transfer applications and really sitting down and finding some work for the summer because I can't wait around for INROADS until the last minute.

I know I still have about a week and a half left here, but I feel like time is quickly running out. Guess I need to use it to the best of my ability.

Have a great day.



...sorry for the non excitement, look for my letter to 2007 in the next few days...

No comments: