I got tagged!
The Rules are as follows:
1. link the person who tagged you…
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here are my six things:
1. The first thing I do when I get home, (or get into my dorm room) is take my two rings and watch off. It's really weird. It's the first thing I do. Even when I have to pee really bad, I can't sit on the potty with them on. I guess once I get to work, they distract me. Idk.
2. I have a 14'' by 10'' board on my nightstand that has everything I want in life. It has pictures of my fabulous mansion, my future career, my future alma mater, my future love, cute shoes and of course the Eiffel Tower (I'm tryna go again before I turn 20!). I see it every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Basically, if I imagine having it already, and think about them all the time, it will all come true. If you know/believe in The Secret, it's a vision board...so you know what I'm talking about.
3. A year ago tonight, I went to a concert for The Fray. I wasn't really that excited about going, I bought the tickets as a birthday gift for a friend. It turned out to be an amazing night. The weather was absolutely beautiful, and I think it was one of the things that spurred my love of summer nights. The music echoed perfectly, which made it sound like a soundtrack to the world. lol It's so weird because I can still remember that night so vividly.
4. I only have 3 front bottom teeth. In case you didn't know...most people have 4. I had a big uh-oh in like 2nd grade. Long story. No one can notice, my orthodontist did a great job.
5. I have really weird superstitions from when I was little: I blow at green lights so they'll stay green (Remember the movie Corinna, Corinna?) ; the first thing I say on the first day of each month is "Ribbit, Ribbit" (it's supposed to bring good luck for the month); I hate asymmetry and odd numbers (don't ask)
6. I love jeans. I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I've had since 8th grade that I still love. They have holes in them and they are patched. I have a couple pairs of Seven (for all Mankind...not SEVEN JEANS), a pair of Rock and Republics, and a pair of Blue Cult. My money has been low lately, so I've been hitting up Old Navy, which I've been quite impressed with. And I do love Gap Jeans too.
Okay, I'm gonna tag....my sis, bri*chic, Stew, Don, Chass, and Kanye!! Hey...you never know.
Speaking of, Kanye and Lexi broke up :( I gotta get a new pic for my banner.
Thanks -1- for the tag.