Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i've been tagged.

I got tagged!
By...-1-
The Rules are as follows:
1. link the person who tagged you…
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here are my six things:

1. The first thing I do when I get home, (or get into my dorm room) is take my two rings and watch off. It's really weird. It's the first thing I do. Even when I have to pee really bad, I can't sit on the potty with them on. I guess once I get to work, they distract me. Idk.

2. I have a 14'' by 10'' board on my nightstand that has everything I want in life. It has pictures of my fabulous mansion, my future career, my future alma mater, my future love, cute shoes and of course the Eiffel Tower (I'm tryna go again before I turn 20!). I see it every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Basically, if I imagine having it already, and think about them all the time, it will all come true. If you know/believe in The Secret, it's a vision board...so you know what I'm talking about.

3. A year ago tonight, I went to a concert for The Fray. I wasn't really that excited about going, I bought the tickets as a birthday gift for a friend. It turned out to be an amazing night. The weather was absolutely beautiful, and I think it was one of the things that spurred my love of summer nights. The music echoed perfectly, which made it sound like a soundtrack to the world. lol It's so weird because I can still remember that night so vividly.

4. I only have 3 front bottom teeth. In case you didn't know...most people have 4. I had a big uh-oh in like 2nd grade. Long story. No one can notice, my orthodontist did a great job.

5. I have really weird superstitions from when I was little: I blow at green lights so they'll stay green (Remember the movie Corinna, Corinna?) ; the first thing I say on the first day of each month is "Ribbit, Ribbit" (it's supposed to bring good luck for the month); I hate asymmetry and odd numbers (don't ask)

6. I love jeans. I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I've had since 8th grade that I still love. They have holes in them and they are patched. I have a couple pairs of Seven (for all Mankind...not SEVEN JEANS), a pair of Rock and Republics, and a pair of Blue Cult. My money has been low lately, so I've been hitting up Old Navy, which I've been quite impressed with. And I do love Gap Jeans too.

Okay, I'm gonna tag....my sis, bri*chic, Stew, Don, Chass, and Kanye!! Hey...you never know.


Speaking of, Kanye and Lexi broke up :( I gotta get a new pic for my banner.
Thanks -1- for the tag.

14 comments:

kit von b. said...

i'm missing a tooth in my top row...they were talking about braces. i have weird superstitions too. every now and then i wish upon stars.

-KB

1/3 said...

LOL when i first come home I have to immediately take them off and put on lounge gear so I feel you taking your rings off before anything else.

I just watched the secret trailer. It seems interesting. I think I need to make a vision board as well. It will make my future aspiriations clearer.

What? Kanye and Alexis broke up:-( Are you serious? smh..im sure kanye had something to do with it lol

I like these little known things about you:-)

i.can't.complain. said...

what if u get kanye to do this tag

u'd be sooooo official

i mean, u already are

but... whoa.

i heart jeans too

although your collection seems pretty extensive

honking @ green lights??

hehehe

do people look at u?

i feel u on getting things just right be4 hitting the potty.

i have that (OCD) problem too :-)

thnx for doing the tag

i will hit u up on IM tonite if u're on

-1-

Adrianne M said...

Karrie B --> Braces!!! They say everyone needs braces, but I did actually need them. you would be surprised how much dental work I've had. It has probably equalled about...$15,000. But hey, I have to admit, my smile and teeth are gorgeous :)

1/3--> Watch The Secret!! It could change your life...possibly.
As far as Kanye, I feel it was DEFINITELY him...I heard he asked for the ring back :O

-1- --> I really wish I could talk to Kanye,I'd have alot to say.

I blow at green lights as in literally blowing!! Like you would blow a bowl of hot soup. hehe i look silly doing it. THanks for tagging me! I thought it was so fun, and I had something to think about during my BORING Anthro class today...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Don said...

so i see you too have a vision board. lol. blogger jewells put me up on the secret. we shall see, right.

interesting, the first thing i do when i get home is head to the bathroom.

jeans look good on women.

Don said...

@ home broker: lol. can't knock your hustle...

Charles said...

Wow...jeans from the 8th grade??? Some things you just gotta let go...

Charles said...

Oh, and ps...what jeans from ON do you wear, the sweetheart, diva or flirt??

Adrianne M said...

Home Broker ---> Thanks, I'll be sure to look you up when I buy my house in BRAZIL.

Donnie Poo --> What's on your vision board?? Have you been practicing The Secret?

Charles--> No! I love those jeans...I can use them if I paint or something soon, you know?! Umm, I have a pair of flirt and...something else, not sure.

The Flyyest said...

3. im sorry but who is the fray??

4. thats what braces are for.......i had to get 4 wisdom teeth puuled in 9th drade then 10th grade i got 4 teeth pulled jus cuz the orthodontist said...well i love my teeth now so it was all worth the $4500

5. you still do that???? like still tho

6. you have jeans from that long ago....and you are the same size since 8th grade.....go girl....i think i even gained a couple pounds tho....wait a min......

nah, i dont think i have...even AFTER a baby...i got smaller!!! lol

Don said...

i haven't practiced the secret. actually i never looked to put up a vision board until a friend convinced me.

vision board: picture of my daughters. a computer made print out of a novel with my name and ny times best-selling list on it. a picture of two skeletons having sex entitled true love. the word "confidence." a picture of "heaven."


i have alot of stuff. that's just a few.

Honey Child said...

Ahhh... The Secret.... So real!!!! lol

Adrianne M said...

The Flyyest --> I didn't think about it that way...I should be proud to still fit my 8th grade jeans :) And I'll be sure to contact you post baby in about 15 years lol

Don--> Can't wait to see your book!

Honey Child --> Yup, it's real, it really makes sense when you think about it...