Tuesday, March 11, 2008

thanks sis.

Last night I woke out of my sleep mumbling the words in my head to this new artist my super cool sister put me on. That means it's probably a hit in Adrianne's head. I mean the album is called "For Lovers, Dreamers & Me." Her name is Alice Smith. I think she's pretty hot...and I think her album cover is very neat. I realized I have a big influences on my friend's music choices, so I figured I might try and put them on this. My favorite songs on the CD are "Dream," "Woodstock" and probably "Secrets." I've been listening to the CD for the past few days.






Alice Smith. Love the look. Makes me realize how ready I am for summer.



Cool Album cover.

As far as other music kinda random, but according to my iTunes, these are my top 10 played songs. I beg to differ, but I guess numbers don't lie.

1. Addicted- Amy Winehouse

2. Another Rainy Day- Corinne Bailey Rae

3. Since I've Been Lovin' You- Corinne Bailey Rae

4. F*ck Me Pumps- Amy Winehouse

5. This is What I Call Her - Lil' Wayne

6. Emeralidine- Corinne Bailey Rae

7. The Real Thing- Jill Scott

8. Just Friends- Amy Winehouse

9. Venus as a Boy - Corinne Bailey Rae

10. I Think It's Better- Jill Scott

hmm...never would have thought.

see you soon.

What's in your top ten?

7 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

You're welcome!! My favorite song is "Desert Song"!

Oh and yea, iTunes lies about your most played--my list was all wrong too!

i.can't.complain. said...

ms winehouse and mrs. bailey rae are always in heavy rotation this way.

u clearly have great musical taste.

which is why ima have 2 check out alice smith.

i'll let u know what i think

-1-

kit von b. said...

ahhhhhh such a cute post. i like alice smith...

my top ten (smh)

1. in the waiting line- zero 7
2. kiss me- cassie
3. bossy- kelis
4. i just died- amerie
5. not with you- cassie
6. enchantment- corrine bailey rae
7. if it's lovin that you want- rihanna
8. breathless- corinne bailey rae
9. about time- cassie
10. trouble sleeping- corinne bailey rae
and just for the heck of it...
11. new york state of mind- billy joel

-karrie b.

Don said...

Im so old...lol. I havent heard either of these songs.


Checking IPhone for random songs:
1)Upgrade U - Beyonce
2)Motivation - Jeezy
3)Hey Lover - LL Cool J
4)Body - LSG
5)Boys To Men - New Edition
6)Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
7)Diamond In The Ruff - Jaheim
8)Lost Ones - Jay Z
9)You'll Rock - LL Cool J
10)We Belong Together - Mariah

Eb the Celeb said...

Never heard of her... but am always up the anty on my music game... and it would be unfair to give you my top ten on my work computer itunes... hardly any of my music is here... maybe I will come back when I'm home and give you it then.

Adrianne M said...

Heyyyy everyone!

ICC--> Hope you like Alice! Please let me know if you do

KarrieB--> Zero 7? Who's that? Love CBR's Enchantment and Trouble Sleeping. Billy Joel??! hehe :)

Don--> No comment because I'm still jealous of your iPhone.

Eb--> At least you have iTunes at work!!!

Don said...

LOL.